We are here to help you with:
Protecting your Assets
There are several ways your home, savings and business are vulnerable to attack. We’re here to safeguard these hard-earned assets for you and your family, using simple but effective strategies.
Irrespective of your age or the value of your estate, making a Will and putting your affairs in order is one of the most critical tasks you are likely to undertake. We are happy to meet you in our office, or if you would prefer, we will arrange to visit you in the comfort of your own home (virtually or in-person) to assess your current situation, answer your questions and provide peace of mind for the future.
Our estate planning solutions are tailor-made to suit every set of personal circumstances and every pocket, from Lasting Powers of Attorney, through to Wills, Trusts and Probate.
Looking after you, your family, and the generations to follow.
- Everyone should have a Will, but 2 out of 3 people have not yet made one, and those may not have the correct one.
- If you own a business or shares in a company, your spouse/partner and children may not inherit your share of the business.
- A large proportion of any inheritance could become lost due to future divorce settlements, creditors, bankruptcy and unnecessary taxation.
- An estimated 70,000 people per year have to sell their homes to pay for care.
- Whether in care or not, your future decision-making, be it for healthcare or finance, may be in jeopardy if you don't have a Lasting Power of Attorney in place.
- At the end of your life, high costs for your loved ones are possible if you don't have Probate in place.
Click on the TrustPilot logo below to see more of our reviews!